Simplifying Support of Complex Equipment with Parts and Service Information Solutions
Fast, Accurate Field Service
For field service organizations, service and parts data often resides in various silos and formats, making it difficult to perform maintenance quickly and effectively. To help service technicians perform maintenance accurately and efficiently, it’s critical to deliver product, parts and service content to the point of need, whether it is the service bay, the depot or the field. Enigma InService EPC technology ensures field service technicians have the right service content at their fingertips to repair assets quickly and consistently.
Enigma enables service organizations to
- Deliver parts information, engineering diagrams, maintenance manuals, service bulletins, troubleshooting, safety notices, technical specifications, etc.
- Integrate with back-office systems such as enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise asset management (EAM), diagnostics, order processing, supply chain, warranty and parts inventory systems
- Produce job/task cards and other work orders/authorizations
- Improves accuracy and efficiency of field service technicians
- Streamlines maintenance operations and reporting
- Accelerates customer support and service response
- Reduces the cost of maintenance and technical support
- Increases capacity of maintenance/service organization
- Connects engineering, field service/support and parts departments
Featured Fact Sheet
Featured White Paper
“We believe the Enigma solution that links parts and related maintenance information will make our customer engineers even more independent and capable of addressing a greater percentage of customer issues on the spot.”
— Scott Silcock, Director Service Logistics Management at Toshiba America Medical Systems
Copyright © 2013 Enigma Information Retrieval Systems, Inc. | Enigma®, Enigma 3C® and InService® are registered trademarks in the US and internationally of Enigma Information Retrieval Systems, Inc.