Simplifying Support of Complex Equipment with Parts and Service Information Solutions
Enigma InService MRO v5.0 is the best-in-class solution for the maintenance, repair and overhaul of capital equipment such as aircraft, locomotives and other complex assets. This out-of-the box publishing and delivery solution improves the management and distribution of service and parts information throughout maintenance and engineering organizations—from planning, scheduling and procurement to line, heavy and shop maintenance.
InService MRO helps to dramatically reduce equipment downtime, optimize inventory, simplify logistics and ensure regulatory compliance. Optional modules for job card generation and revision management are available to simplify the management and rollout of service and parts updates and revisions, and to generate complete and accurate job/task cards. The solution is modular and configurable allowing your maintenance environment to move from a paper or a legacy environment directly to the web in record time.
InService MRO enables maintenance organizations to
- Manage ongoing content publishing and updating cycles and distribute approved content to multiple channels and devices
- Manage various content types (manuals, catalogs, best practices, etc.) from multiple sources (OEM, field engineers, suppliers, etc.) across different business processes (maintenance, procurement, planning, etc.)
- Control all system and user processes, content flow, access rights and personalization
- Find relevant service information through serial number, configuration and fault-code filtering
- Maintain an accurate parts list for each asset
- Deliver service and parts information offline or online
- Integrate easily with IT and ERP systems
- Manage both structured content (SGML, XML) and unstructured content (PDF, images, binary); any schema or DTD, including S1000D, ATA2200/2300 and a variety of military specs.
For more information, please click here to download the InService MRO datasheet.
Download our Sample MRO RFP here.
Featured White Paper
Featured Fact Sheet
Copyright © 2014 Enigma Information Retrieval Systems, Inc. | Enigma®, Enigma 3C® and InService® are registered trademarks in the US and internationally of Enigma Information Retrieval Systems, Inc.