Field Product Lead
New York, NY
As a Field Product Lead, you will lead field engineering teams in deploying Enigma’s products to solve complex problems for the world’s leading organizations. Client impact is your True North - be it saving lives, preventing fraud or accelerating time-to-market. Beyond using Enigma’s existing product suite, you will prototype new products and experiences that will shape the future of Enigma’s product ecosystem.
The ideal candidate:
You believe in the transformative power of data and are excited by its potential to drive impactful change for the world’s preeminent companies and organizations. You have a strong technical background, an entrepreneurial spirit and a customer-first mindset. You take pride in your ability to connect with people and solve complex problems through new product development. You are highly outcome oriented, and wired to be resourceful and move quickly. You can turn ambiguous conversations with potential users into tightly scoped prototypes that solve a specific pain point and inspire a team around you to deliver this. You enjoy understanding a user’s needs and enjoy delivering products that materially change the way people work.
This role blends product development, project management, and relationship management skills. As the primary point of contact during the deployment cycle, you’ll be responsible for collaborating closely with clients in scoping product requirements, determining timelines, setting expectations with key stakeholders, coordinating internal teams, and delivering products on time - all ultimately in the service of true value discovery and delivery. Deployment of Enigma’s suite of products will also include scoping strategic client feature requests, identifying and capturing product development opportunities, and many other aspects of being an entrepreneurial operator in a high growth company.
Most importantly, you will be responsible for identifying new product development opportunities within our existing client base to expand our suite of data products.
What We Look For:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced technical or business degree. Ideal candidates have technical background, either academic work in CS/engineering, or industry experience working in engineering/science
- 3+ years work experience, with experience in consulting, product management, or client-facing roles with large-scale technology deployments
- Experience/Strong appetite for working with users to identify needs and scope out new products/solutions
- Experience leading teams of technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver highly-technical software products to completion
- Hyper-driven, resourceful self-starter
- Ability to structure ambiguous problems
- Charisma. You inspire others to exceed expectations and keep team morale high both internally and on the client side
- A hypothesis-driven problem solver that wants to target the root of a client’s challenges, and deliver valuable solutions rapidly and iteratively
- You embody our values of generosity, curiosity, and hustle
Enigma is a rapidly growing enterprise technology company based in the Flatiron neighborhood of New York City. We are Series B funded, partnering with some of the best investors in the world: New Enterprise Associates, Two Sigma Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Crosslink Capital, American Express Ventures, and others.
Founded in 2012, Enigma was started based on the realization that there was tremendous potential in using public data to understand how the world works, but that it was untapped because the data is highly fragmented and disconnected. Enigma set out to change that by building and organizing one of the largest collections of public data in the world, and our big coming out party was winning TechCrunch Disrupts Battlefield in 2013. Our vision has remained steadfast, we want to empower people to interpret, and improve, the world around them. However, we have expanded our ability to realize this vision by combining our massive public data repository with an ecosystem of software and tools designed to link, resolve, enhance and apply data to help global-scale companies take on some of their hardest problems, ranging from preventing money laundering to ensuring patient safety.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.