Product & Strategy Lead
As a Product & Strategy Lead, you will lead engineering teams in deploying Enigma’s products to solve complex problems for the world’s leading organizations. Client impact is your True North - be it saving lives, preventing fraud or accelerating time-to-market. Beyond using Enigma’s existing product suite, you will prototype new products and experiences that will shape the future of Enigma’s product ecosystem.
The ideal candidate:
You believe in the transformative power of data and are excited by its potential to drive impactful change for the world’s preeminent companies and organizations. You have a strong technical background, an entrepreneurial spirit and a customer-first mindset. You take pride in your ability to connect with people and solve complex problems through new product development. You are highly outcome oriented, and wired to be resourceful and move quickly. You can turn ambiguous conversations with potential users into tightly scoped prototypes that solve a specific pain point and inspire a team around you to deliver this. You enjoy understanding a user’s needs and enjoy delivering products that materially change the way people work.
This role blends product development & strategy, project management, and relationship management skills. As the primary point of contact during the deployment cycle, you’ll be responsible for collaborating closely with clients in scoping product requirements, determining timelines, setting expectations with key stakeholders, coordinating internal teams, and delivering products on time - all ultimately in the service of true value discovery and delivery. Deployment of Enigma’s suite of products will also include scoping strategic client feature requests, identifying and capturing product development opportunities, and many other aspects of being an entrepreneurial operator in a high growth company.
Most importantly, you will be responsible for identifying new product development opportunities within our existing client base to expand our suite of data products.
What We Look For:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced technical or business degree. Ideal candidates have technical background, either academic work in CS/engineering, or industry experience working in engineering/science
- Work experience in consulting, product management, or client-facing roles with large-scale technology deployments
- Experience/Strong appetite for working with users to identify needs and scope out new products/solutions
- Experience leading teams of technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver highly-technical software products to completion
- Hyper-driven, resourceful self-starter
- Ability to structure ambiguous problems
- Charisma. You inspire others to exceed expectations and keep team morale high both internally and on the client side
- A hypothesis-driven problem solver that wants to target the root of a client’s challenges, and deliver valuable solutions rapidly and iteratively
- You embody our values of generosity, curiosity, and hustle
Enigma is a New York-based Data-as-a-Service company. We transform disparate, tabular data into rich representations of real-world relationships, providing a trusted source of intelligence about people, places and companies. From evaluating insurance risk to combating money laundering, Enigma connects and enriches clients’ internal data assets to transform their strategies and workflows. Leading organizations, including American Express, BB&T, EMD Millipore, Celgene and Merck depend on Enigma to power the daily decisions that matter. Enigma was the winner of TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2013 and a graduate of the 2014 FinTech Innovation Lab.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.