As we scale our organization to support new customers and expand our products, we are looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator that will play an integral role in helping us hit our ambitious growth plan. Working alongside our growing People team, you will have the opportunity to learn how a high-growth startup hires at scale, while providing a significant impact on the success of our ambitious growth plan.
You recognize that the recruiting process demands creativity, hustle, and precise coordination. You’re hyper-focused, and an excellent communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities at once.
You are fun to be around, generous, curious, and know how to hustle.
Your primary focus will be aimed at supporting the hiring of talent that fuels our ability to create beautiful data-driven products. Our environment will provide you with the chance to utilize your strengths, stretch your skills, and work with a group of intellectually curious, generous and fun colleagues.
What we look for:
- You are a strong and personable communicator who can provide a unique and impactful recruiting experience while developing lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers alike.
- A diligent work ethic and an entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing and changing demands.
- Reliable, Professional, with the ability to drive an effective coordination process for candidates and recruiters that will enable scaling of our recruiting processes.
- Capable of juggling different priorities: scheduling interviews, internal meetings, travel arrangements for candidates, conference rooms booking.
- Managing interview processes through our Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Greenhouse experience a plus!
- Work on other side projects related to recruiting.
- You embody our company values of generosity, curiosity, & hustle.
Enigma is a New York-based Data-as-a-Service company. We transform disparate, tabular data into rich representations of real-world relationships, providing a trusted source of intelligence about people, places, and companies. From evaluating insurance risk to combating money
laundering, Enigma connects and enriches clients’ internal data assets to transform their strategies and workflows. Leading organizations, including American Express, BB&T, EMD Millipore, Celgene and Merck depend on Enigma to power the daily decisions that matter. Enigma was the winner of TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2013 and a graduate of the 2014 FinTech Innovation Lab.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.