New York, NY
As a Solutions Engineer at Enigma, you will work in our Commercial organization, side-by-side with the sales team to expand customer relationships and drive revenue growth. In acting as a lead technical consultant throughout the sales process, you will help prospective Fortune 500 customers understand the power of Enigma’s technology, data, and solutions. You will gather customer specifications and be responsible for architecting product demonstrations that show how we bridge the gap between data and smarter workflows, changing the way some of the biggest companies and organizations in the world tackle critical challenges from investigating money laundering to ensuring patient safety.
- Understand customer environments and gather appropriate technical requirements
- Build customized technical demonstrations
- Develop proof of concept deployments
- Create technical documentation to support the Commercial organization
- Serve as an expert for all Enigma products in order to explain them to buyers
- Deliver product training sessions to customers
- Work closely with the Commercial organization to forge new client partnerships
- Provide customer feedback to product management and software engineering teams
- 2+ years of experience, with time in both a technical and client-facing capacity
- Strong technical background and customer-facing experience
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders internally and externally
- Experience with platform, application, and/or infrastructure sales demonstrations
- Development experience with SQL, Python, Java, and/or Ruby
- Excellent technical, communication, and organizational skills
- Passion for teaching and explaining concepts
- Enjoy working on a team, accomplish shared goals
Enigma is a rapidly growing enterprise technology company based in the Flatiron neighborhood of New York City. We are Series B funded, partnering with some of the best investors in the world: New Enterprise Associates, Two Sigma Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Crosslink Capital, American Express Ventures, and others.
Founded in 2012, Enigma was started based on the realization that there was tremendous potential in using public data to understand how the world works, but that it was untapped because the data is highly fragmented and disconnected. Enigma set out to change that by building and organizing one of the largest collections of public data in the world, and our big coming out party was winning TechCrunch Disrupts Battlefield in 2013. Our vision has remained steadfast, we want to empower people to interpret, and improve, the world around them. However, we have expanded our ability to realize this vision by combining our massive public data repository with an ecosystem of software and tools designed to link, resolve, enhance and apply data to help global-scale companies take on some of their hardest problems, ranging from preventing money laundering to ensuring patient safety.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.