Technical Product Manager
As Technical Product Manager you will work to define and coordinate the efforts of multiple engineering teams contributing to Enigma’s Linking Platform - an internal product used to generate knowledge graphs based 100s of disparate sources of data.
The Ideal Candidate:
You believe in the transformative power of data and are excited by its potential to drive impactful change for the world’s preeminent companies and organizations. You have a strong technical background, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a customer-first mindset. You take pride in your ability to connect with people and solve complex problems through new product development. You know the satisfaction of seeing a complex technical product work and getting a cross-functional team to click and that gets you up each morning. You do everything in your power to remove the roadblocks for your team members
Enigma has the ambitious goal of building a platform which can link 1000s of data sources and expose them to be leveraged in our many vertical-specific offerings. Building this requires the coordination of many teams who’s problems span from ETL, to machine learning. As the technical product manager, your role will be to ensure these teams are building toward a powerful long-term vision for this platform while balancing the short priorities of the business.
- Working closely with engineering teams, product managers and data scientists to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Managing project schedules, identifying possible issues and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders.
- Taking responsibility for release schedules and milestones, and keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Championing the investments that deliver the most return, and owning all partner-communication on state and progress.
What We Look For:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with big data and distributed systems.
- Experience as software engineer or significant time building software products.
- Experience with data products or products with a heavy ML/AI components.
- Experience coordinating multiple engineering teams to release highly-technical software products.
- Charisma. You inspire others to exceed expectations.
- Active listening and a desire to help in any way possible.
- You embody our values of generosity, curiosity, and hustle.
Enigma is a New York-based Data-as-a-Service company. We transform disparate, tabular data into rich representations of real-world relationships, providing a trusted source of intelligence about people, places and companies. From evaluating insurance risk to combating money laundering, Enigma connects and enriches clients’ internal data assets to transform their strategies and workflows. Leading organizations, including American Express, BB&T, EMD Millipore, Celgene and Merck depend on Enigma to power the daily decisions that matter. Enigma was the winner of TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2013 and a graduate of the 2014 FinTech Innovation Lab.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.