Technical Sourcer (Contract)
As a Technical Sourcer At Enigma, you will be a key driver of growth to help us execute on our ambitious growth plans. You will use your technical sourcing experience and deep knowledge of the technology community to source exceptional engineering and data science talent. You will be chiefly responsible for building the talent pipeline across our entire engineering organization. Your sourcing focus will be aimed at hiring the software engineering and data science talent that fuels our ability to change the way some of the world’s most esteemed companies and governments make decisions with data. You recognize that the best talent isn’t always looking for a new job, and that the recruiting process demands creativity and hustle. Our environment will provide you with the chance to utilize your strengths, stretch your skills, and work with a group of intellectually curious, generous and fun colleagues.
- You are an experienced sourcer with technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team, preferably sourcing software engineering and data science talent.
- You think like a data scientist by researching and creating organizational ontologies but have the hustle of a recruiter to source and spotlight qualified talent pools for the recruiting team to engage with.
- Ability to source LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverflow and Social Media profiles to build an engineering and data science pipeline.
- You have the passion to engage the community by connecting with prospects leveraging sourcing tools, user groups, employee referrals, networking, meetups and other events.
- Passionate to learn as much as you can about the culture, tech stack, development processes, and current projects for the engineering teams that you are recruiting for.
- You are a strong and personable communicator who can provide a unique and impactful recruiting experience while developing lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers alike.
- Experience with different ATS and recruiting platforms, Greenhouse experience a plus +
Enigma is a rapidly growing enterprise technology company based in the Flatiron neighborhood of New York City. We are Series B funded, partnering with some of the best investors in the world: New Enterprise Associates, Two Sigma Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Crosslink Capital, American Express Ventures, and others.
Founded in 2012, Enigma was started based on the realization that there was tremendous potential in using public data to understand how the world works, but that it was untapped because the data is highly fragmented and disconnected. Enigma set out to change that by building and organizing one of the largest collections of public data in the world, and our big coming out party was winning TechCrunch Disrupts Battlefield in 2013. Our vision has remained steadfast, we want to empower people to interpret, and improve, the world around them. However, we have expanded our ability to realize this vision by combining our massive public data repository with an ecosystem of software and tools designed to link, resolve, enhance and apply data to help global-scale companies take on some of their hardest problems, ranging from preventing money laundering to ensuring patient safety.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.