As a Visual Designer at Enigma, you’ll be a primary voice in ensuring that company brand is communicated through our website, marketing collateral and products and evolves with the company. You will be a member of a team of talented designers, influencing the company’s design vision end to end, working directly on your own challenging projects and continuously motivating others through your creative spirit.
The ideal candidate:
You believe in the transformative power of data and are excited by its potential to drive impactful change for the world’s preeminent companies and organizations. You embrace responsibility: the bucks stops with you. You have expert-level skills in user-orientated design and are entrepreneurial, generous, and thrive in a highly iterative environment. You love stepping into the shoes of audiences, thinking strategically about how we deliver value and can lead multiple projects from concept to completion, and have experience bringing a consistent voice from marketing and branding all the way through to a complete experience.
You will have the chance to grow quickly within our rapidly scaling company. Your role may evolve as we scale, but you don’t fear change, you see opportunity. Strong communication skills are a must. You will act an influencing agent between commercial, product and engineering teams, ensuring design thinking is a part of everything we do. Design is the driving force for how we present the company to the market. You’ll be helping to define and execute on our ambitious roadmaps, playing a key role in helping Enigma grow into the leading data linking company.
What we look for:
- You have held a visual design role for at least 3+ years at a digital product company
- Experience building and evolving the visual assets that allow a brand to be applied consistently in products
- A desire to create a truly differentiated experience for audiences
- The ability to partner with senior members of the team and implement stakeholder feedback
- Be open to receiving feedback and creating a culture of constructive criticism
- Passion about the potential of data products to solve important problems in both the public and private sectors
- Experience designing for B2B, SaaS or BI a plus
- An inherent generosity, strong intellectual curiosity, and hustle
Enigma is a New York-based Data-as-a-Service company. We transform disparate, tabular data into rich representations of real-world relationships, providing a trusted source of intelligence about people, places and companies. From evaluating insurance risk to combating money laundering, Enigma connects and enriches clients’ internal data assets to transform their strategies and workflows. Leading organizations, including American Express, BB&T, EMD Millipore, Celgene and Merck depend on Enigma to power the daily decisions that matter. Enigma was the winner of TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2013 and a graduate of the 2014 FinTech Innovation Lab.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.